Subject: Pittsburgh Demonstrator
From: "Richard C. DeArmond" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:28:46 -0700

The following url is for an article on Pittsburgh's 1936 TC 
demonstration using a Youngstown trolley coach:

http://www.amcap.org/monthlyfeature/200304/index.html

The article is found in the The Antique Motor Coach Association of 
Pennsylvania site. Thanks to Dave Childs.

Cheers, Richard.
-- 

Richard C. DeArmond

Long live the Civis Optical Guidance Trolleybus, the Cristalis, the 
TVR guided trolleybus, the Designline trolley, the Busscar, and of 
course, the Neoplan.

Happy 70th birthday, Dayton. April 23rd, 1933 to present.

http://members.shaw.ca/dearmond (electric trolleybus web site).

mailto:[email-masked]  (international news group)
mailto:[email-masked]  (electric trolleybus chat group)
mailto:[email-masked] (news on N. American electric passenger rail systems)

               \\
             ___\\_________
            /_______________\             (thanks to Ken. J.)
            ----O-------O----