Subject: Port Authority's Web Site Provides Information On Funding Crises
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:13:08 -0500

Because of your interest in public transportation, I thought you would like
to know about Port Authority's Budget Crisis: Dollars and Sense.  Budget
Crisis: Dollars and Sense is an information center on Port Authority's Web
site that provides details about the budget crisis facing the Authority and
Pennsylvania's public transportation industry, as well as the critical need
for the reauthorization of the federal TEA-21 act.  

I encourage you to visit Budget Crisis: Dollars and Sense today at HYPERLINK
"http://www.ridegold.com/DollarsandSense"http://www.ridegold.com/DollarsandS
ense.

Thanks for your continued interest and support. 
Sincerely, 

Carmen Bray
Public Relations/Writing Specialist 
Port Authority of Allegheny County 
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other useof, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer